The position responsible for adding color and drive to nearly every song we do! Electric guitar often carries melodies in instrumental sections, and is one of the most nuanced and characteristic instrument. Electric guitarists will get the chance to learn and play challenging guitar parts across multiple genres.
- Must own your own equipment (Guitar, pedals, amp or equivalent)
- Experience playing with a group of people either inside or outside of a church environment
- Understanding of music theory, sonic space, and tone shaping.
- Ability to pick out parts by ear
- Ability to replicate the characteristic tone of our genre. While we understand that tone is a matter of personal taste, we ask that you be willing and able to replicate the sound we are looking for
- Ability to commit to all the general requirements laid out the the Policies and Procedures Handbook